Looking back on all the books I’ve written, I realized there are a few common themes (besides divorce!).
Ten Things I Try to Give my Stories and my Readers:
2. At least one good laugh-out-loud moment
3. A good tug on the heart strings
4. Characters you can root for
5. A mystery to solve
6. A message that a dog or cat can make our lives a little less lonely and make us better humans
7. Escape from the everyday stresses
9. A book that’s hard to put down
10. A nod to the importance of family and friends
Can you think of anything else my books have in common?