I’ve got some exciting news to share with you. Murder, Mayhem and Mama is going on sale for only 99 cents soon!
BEING A MAMA IS HARD. BUT THE JOB’S EVEN TOUGHER WHEN YOU’RE DEAD . . .
Cali McKay’s mama isn’t ready to pass over to the “other side” yet. Her unlucky-in-love daughter needs her now more than ever. Before Mama can chain-smoke her way to heaven, she’s gotta make sure Cali’s ex deadbeat boyfriend doesn’t get her daughter killed.
GRIEF SUCKS. LOVE HEALS . . .
Cali lost her mom to cancer. Detective Brit Lowell lost his partner to murder. Now he’s in the mood to take down some dirtbags, and Cali’s ex just happens to be a dirtbag leaving a trail of dead bodies behind him. Can Brit trust this beautiful woman to help take down her ex? Can Cali look past this sexy cop’s hard exterior to trust him with her heart? Can life get any crazier when Mama starts meddling from the grave? Only one thing is for sure–none of it will matter unless they catch a killer before the killer catches them.
1. In what genres do you mostly read? List the one you read the most first.
a. Contemporary Romance
b. Romantic Suspense
c. Romantic comedy
d. Paranormal/ Fantasy romance
e. Young Adult
f. Other _____________
2. If Christie Craig books were on a certain genre shelf which one would it be?
a. Romantic Suspense
b. Romantic Comedy
c. Contemporary Romance
3. If someone tells me they read ________or _______ (author’s names) I tell them they would like Christie Craig books.
4. I read Christie Craig mostly for the ___________________. If torn between choices, list the one you feel strongest about first.
a. Steamy scenes
d. Other ____________
5. Have you read all of my Christie Craig books?
6. Which book was your favorite?
a. Divorced, Desperate and Delicious
b. Divorced, Desperate and Dating
c. Divorced, Desperate and Deceived
d. Divorced, Desperate and Dangerous
e. Divorced, Desperate and Dead
f. Divorced, Desperate and Daring
g. Weddings Can be Murder
i. The Cop Who Stole Christmas
j. Shut Up and Kiss Me
k. Only in Texas
l. Blame it On Texas
m. Texas Hold ‘Em
n. Murder, Mayhem & Mama
7. Why is the above book your favorite?
a. The characters?
b. The humor?
c. The plot pulled you in deeper?
d. Other ____________________
8. How do you keep up with my new releases? Do you…?
a. Belong to my newsletter
b. See the books posted on the internet via social media
c. Visit my website/blog
d. See the books promoted on other book sites/magazines like Romantic Times, or Fresh Fiction
Thanks again for being fan! Happy New Year!!!!!!!!