I’m super thrilled to be sharing the cover reveal for my upcoming novella in the Shadow Falls: After Dark series . . . Unbreakable.
Isn’t it beautiful?
If you’ve read Reborn, you know who Chase is . . . this will be his story and I’m so excited for all of you to read it. But, in the meantime, I’ve compiled a list of things you’ll learn from this book. Enjoy!
Ten Things You’ll Learn from Unbreakable
- Della Tsang wasn’t Chase Tallman’s first love.
- Never eat a hot dog in two bites in front of someone you want to impress.
- When your dog doesn’t like someone, trust your dog.
- According to a palm reader, Chase will come upon an amazing power, but whether he will use it for good or evil is yet to be seen.
- Never let someone you don’t know very well get you alone in a haunted house.
- Chase is told he’s a bad kisser.
- To a boy, girls are as frustrating to understand as they are intriguing.
- Never underestimate the power of a pet’s love.
- Siblings can be a pain in the butt, but never take them for granted. If you lose them, there will be an empty hole in your world.
- Never turn your back on a challenge. Especially if that challenge involves a life or death decision.