Today’s the day! Three Southern Beaches is available now from all major e-book retailers! It includes novellas from Kathleen Brooks and Robyn Peterman, as well as my next Divorced series installment, Divorced, Desperate and Dangerous! I hope you enjoy it!
Five things you’ll learn from Divorced, Desperate and Dangerous.
- There are other uses for petrified Dinosaur poop besides making jewelry.
- The sound of the beach, a salty breeze, and a porch swing are enough to make any problem fade. Especially when a hot guy is sitting next to you.
- There is nothing scarier than a pissed off little ol’ gray-haired lady who has a black belt in karate.
- A man who’ll let a cat take up residence in his lap can’t be all bad.
- The price of a smile: Twenty bucks. Getting one for free: priceless.
- Sometimes it takes running away from home to find yourself.
This week, to celebrate, I’m giving away a $50 gift card to either B&N or Amazon to one lucky person who can tell me something you learned from a romance novel. Oh, and tell me the name of the book. Come on let’s have some fun!