Only a week left until Midnight Hour is released! I can’t wait, because I want to share Miranda’s story and my last Shadow Falls book with you. Miranda is a character I can really identify with since she is dyslexic like me. And since she’s dyslexic, she sometimes gets her magic spells mixed up with disastrous results. But she does learn a a lot in Midnight Hour, including learning to believe in herself.
So, don’t forget to preorder your copy of Midnight Hour today and get your receipt in to my publisher HERE BEFORE Oct. 24th, and you’ll get Fighting Back, Kylie and Lucas’s novella, for free.
What else happens in Midnight Hour? Quite a lot! And Miranda learns that…
- Just because you think you might be in love with someone doesn’t mean you can’t admire another’s derrière.
- When you lose your sister, you lose a part of yourself.
- Love can make you do crazy things—like go on the lam with a guy wanted by the FRU.
- Sometimes doing the right thing can hurt, but it’s still right.
- If you can be anything, sometimes the hardest thing to be—is yourself.
- Who knew that becoming a pink polka dotted elephant could save people you love?
- Crawling under a dark, damp house with spiders and rodents is unpleasant, even when you’re a snake.
- Being stuck between two guys is like being the white filling of an Oreo. And when you pull it apart, you’ll stick to only one wafer.
- Some families have the occasional skeleton in the closet, other families have a warehouse full.
- Sometimes the truth is sharp and jagged and can cut you.
- Sometimes when someone says they are there to help you, it’s hard to believe. Especially if they are an armadillo.
The winner of last week’s giveaway of a $10 Amazon gift card is bn100. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.