Have you read all of my books? If you have, this should be easy. Okay, maybe you remember I had a trivia contest a while a go. Everyone seemed to have a lot of fun with it, so I thought I’d give you part two. Please email your answers to me at email@example.com. I’ll give away a t-shirt and a print copy of one of my books to the person who has the most correct answers.
- In what book was a dead guy found in a port-a-potti wearing a hat that said, “Shit Happens and Then You Die?”
- In which book did the heroine have a head-on collision with a casket?
- In which book did the heroine’s smoking mom come back from the dead to help play matchmaker?
- In which book was strip scrabble played?
- In which book did the simple chore of washing dishes become a real sexy treat?
- In which book was the hero locked in a closet with litter box and a cat who had to go?
- In which book did the hero and heroine both die in the first chapter?
- In which book did the heroine puck all over her dead ex-husband’s body and get accused of killing him?
- In which two books did my heroes meet their future mother-in-laws while buck naked?
- In which book was the heroine a nervous puker and the hero was a sympathetic puker?
Summer is here, and I’m going to be busy with appearances, workshops, book signings, etc. I hope you’ll come to see me if I come to a city near you.
This weekend, June 10th-12th, no matter where you live in the US, Barnes & Noble is having their First-Ever National Teen Book Festival. There will be tons of book signings by your favorite authors, activities, swag giveaways, games, and more! I’m celebrating their festival with THREE appearances in the Houston, TX area!
Saturday, June 11th, I’ll be at their Champions Forest store, 5303 FM 1960 West, Houston, TX 77069 at 1:00 PM with Joy Preble and Becky Wallace. There will be giveaways!
Saturday, June 11th, I’ll be at their Pasadena location, 5656 Fairmont Parkway, Pasadena, TX 77505 at 5:00 PM. Again, I’ll be with the talented Joy Preble. So, this is your chance to ask us questions and pick up signed copies of our books.
Sunday, June 12th, I’m off to their Deerbrook Mall store, 20131 Hywy 59, Humble, TX 77338. I’ll be there at 1:00 PM, so join me and be ready to party!
Do you live in Southern California? Well you can catch up with me there.
July 13-16th, I’ll be at the Romance Writers of America’s Annual Conference in San Diego, CA. Wednesday, July 13th, I’ll be signing books at the “Readers for Life” Literacy Autographing, 5:30 to 7:30 PM. This is a great event where all profits go to literacy—and it’s absolutely FREE and open to the public! For more information go to https://www.rwa.org/conference.
So, come and spend a little of your summer with me!
I’ve hear many of you say you miss my Facebook posts and announcements. So, I’ve created two private Facebook group for my die hard fans. One is for my Christie Craig fans: Love, Laugh, Read, and the other is for my CC Hunter fans: CC Hunter: Chills, Thrills, Laughter. Be sure to join today for extra offers, special giveaways, and the inside scoop on all things Christie Craig and CC Hunter. And it’s great if you want to join both groups. Many of my fans read both genres.