The kids are playing, dinner is in the oven, you’ve got a glass of your favorite wine, and you have a few minutes to relax. Now all you need is a good book that will make you laugh, cry and fall in love. Well, good news! The Cop Who Stole Christmas is still only 99 cents for the holidays.
Here are a few more things you’ll learn from The Cop Who Stole Christmas:
- What’s worse than being accused of murder? How about having your two best friends accused instead, and told one of them may be framing you for the crime.
- Shaving those legs can be a royal pain in the a$$, but he might be worth it.
- There are different kinds of kisses and some are really hard to walk away from.
- Being naughty or nice isn’t always an either/or scenario. You can be both and still not get coal in your stockings for Christmas.
- The rule of never dating the girl next door can be remedied by simply moving in with her.
- Tripping and falling in your own kitchen is a downer, but tripping over a body can really put a damper on your evening.
Savanna Edwards is feeling downright Scrooge-like. Who can blame her? A truly unjolly Santa—suit, beard and all—just repossessed her car because of her ex’s shady business dealings. She’d like to murder the no-good lying cheat, but somebody already did that for her—and left him right in the middle of her kitchen, wrapped up with a bow.
Detective Mark Donaldson has a rule against getting involved with his neighbors. He can look—and he’s studied every sweet curve of Savanna from across the street—but he can’t touch. So when she lands on his doorstep in need of help, he finds himself torn between being naughty or nice, and fights every urge to unwrap her like a shiny new Christmas present.
Trouble is, even Mark can’t resist a little holiday magic . . . and there’s definitely something magical happening between him and the girl next door.
“Readers will be instantly drawn into this suspenseful story that is balanced by a fun, sexy romance. Marc and Savanna are perfectly matched. . . .” —Romantic Times
So, what are you waiting for? Download your copy today and share your holidays with Mark and Savanna.