October is half over, and do you know what that means? Yup, not long till October 27th, the release of Shari and Danny’s story, Divorced, Desperate and Daring. I posted a few teasers for you last week, so I thought I’d give you a few more this week.
- Nothing kills the joy of spending a wonderful night with a guy who feels like Mr. Right, more than waking up alone.
- Falling head first into love with a commitment phobe doesn’t automatically mean you’re wasting your time, it just means you have to work a little harder. And that’s the fun kind of work.
- Meeting your future mother-in-law can be awkward if you’re naked.
- Never eat leftovers from someone’s fridge without knowing how long they’ve in there or where the Pepto-Bismol is kept.
- When a tough, sexy cop puts on a Little Mermaid party hat just to make a little old lady happy, he might be a keeper.
- Sometimes it not what you say, but what you don’t say that can hurt the most and make a relationship hard.
So don’t miss out on Divorced, Desperate and a Daring; pre-order it today at iBooks.
I’ve got another book coming out on October 27th. Yup. that’s right, my YA Shadow Falls: After Dark novel Unspoken is releasing on the same day at Divorced, Desperate and Daring. I’m really excited about it, and I thought Id share a few teasers with you.
- In Unspoken, Perry is confronted by one of his long lost family members. Too bad Burnett had to arrest him.
- In Unspoken, as Della attempts to get her father off a murder charge, she becomes a murder suspect herself.
- In Unspoken, every attempt to prove her father’s innocence leads Della to more evidence that he’s not.
- In Unspoken, Perry returns to Miranda, but a certain FRU agent refuses to be forgotten.
- In Unspoken, Della finally makes the decision to fake her own death, and to walk away from her family, and it’s breaking her heart.
- In Unspoken, Chase has to eat crow not once, but twice to Burnett.
- In Unspoken, Della finally knows which guy holds the key to her heart.
Come On By!
October 24th. I’ll be at Spook-Tacular at the Grand Palace, 314-A Pruitt Road, Spring, TX 77380, 11:00 AM-3:00 PM. Books will be sold onsite and you may bring up to two books from home to be signed. There will be lots of giveaways and I’ll be holding a drawing for five ARCs of Unspoken. Costumes are encouraged! For ticket information go to Spook-Tacular.
October 30th, I’ll be at Katy Budget Books, 2450 Fry Rd, Katy, TX 77084, 6:00-8:00 PM. Be one of the first twenty fans to purchase a copy of Unspoken at the book signing and you’ll get a free Born to Read t-shirt. Pre-orders will count towards the t-shirt giveaway, but you do have to be present at the even to receive one. Everyone who buys a copy of Unspoken at the signing will be entered into a drawing where I’ll be giving away five signed ARCs of Almost Midnight. For more information go to Katy Budget Books.