Do you know what happens on October 27th? No, it’s not Columbus Day or Halloween. It’s the release of Divorced, Desperate and Daring! Between you and me, I think Danny has met his match in Sheri. Am I excited for you to read their story? You betcha! I want you to be excited too, so I thought I’d share a few teasers from Divorced, Desperate and Daring:
- Bridesmaids’ dresses can be a real “b” with an itch.
- Discovering you’re on someone’s hit list can really put a downer on your day.
- Nothing in life would be easy without your best friend.
- Wax jobs don’t always go right! Ouch!!
- Not all mistakes are forgivable, but some just take more time than others.
- Bombs are serious business. You might get nailed right in the A$$.
- English Mastiffs are gentle giants with a lot of drool.
Sheri Thompson knew better. She could spot a horn dog from a mile away, especially when she’d been warned about him countless times by her best friend. Still, when Danny started smooth talking Sheri at that same friend’s wedding, she couldn’t resist. It was the best one-night stand of her life. Heck, the best night of her life. And then she woke up alone.
Divorced and determined to stay that way . . .
Detective Danny Henderson didn’t like fear, but he’d felt a lot of it that morning he’d woken up feeling all warm and cozy next to the one woman that might just make an honest man of him. Six months later, fear has punched him in the gut again, but worse this time. He’s investigating a murder plot…a planned hit. The target: Sheri Thompson. This time his fear won’t get the best of him. He’ll kick ass to keep her safe and make sure he gets a second chance at countless more nights with the woman of his dreams.
You can pre-order Divorced, Desperate and Daring exclusively at IBooks.