Christmas is almost here and I’m getting so excited! I love this time of year. It always reminds me of growing up in Alabama, spending time with my grandparents and relatives. Those were magical times. I hope you’re getting into the holiday spirit, too. But if you’re having a little trouble, you should pick up a copy of The Cop Who Stole Christmas. No, detective Mark Donaldson doesn’t look anything like the Grinch. He’s tall and blonde with killer abs and sexy green eyes. So, when Savanna Edwards trips over her ex—lying naked and quite dead on her kitchen floor—naturally she runs to her neighbor Mark. Ah, but she’s the prime suspect, and it’s up to Mark to prove her innocence, all the while coping with the crazy Christmas Holidays. So if you want a good laugh and a hot romance, read The Cop Who Stole Christmas (and he just might steal Savanna’s heart while he’s at it).
Ten Things You”l Learn From The Cop Who Stole Christmas
1. Not all Santas are saints. Sometimes they take away your car.
2. There are different kinds of kisses, and some are really hard to walk away from.
3. The “morning after” can still feel awkward even when the night before was more than you’d dreamed.
4. Telling a sexy guy you got gas can mean several different things.
5. The price of a gift doesn’t mean a hill of beans. It’s the thought that went into the gift that can melt your heart.
6. The rule of never dating the girl next door can be remedied by simply moving in with her.
7. Sometimes love isn’t a two way street.
8. Being orphaned on the same day you find your husband in bed with his work associate makes for a really bad year.
9. What’s worse than being accused of murder? Thinking your best friend may be framing you for the crime.
10. Tripping and falling in your own kitchen is a downer, but tripping over a body can really put a damper on your evening.
Tell me, what special plans do you have for the holidays? Any beloved traditions?