Today’s the day, it’s release day for Unbreakable!
Chase Tallman was a mystery to me, so I decided to write a novella about his past. And let me tell you, the story flowed out of me. It broke my heart. I cried. I laughed and really enjoyed getting inside this teen’s head. I hope you guys enjoy it. Today, to celebrate the release I’m giving away a Shadow Falls: After Dark T-shirt. So make sure you leave a comment and come back next week to see if you’ve won!
In Unbreakable you will learn:
· Della Tsang wasn’t Chase Tallman’s first love.
· Never eat a hot dog in two bites in front of someone you want to impress.
· When your dog doesn’t like someone, trust your dog.
· According to a palm reader, Chase will come upon an amazing power, but whether he will use it for good or evil is yet to be seen.
· Never let someone you don’t know very well get you alone in a haunted house.
· Chase is told he’s a bad kisser.
· To a boy, girls are as frustrating to understand as they are intriguing.
· Never underestimate the power of a pet’s love.
· Siblings can be a pain in the butt, but never take them for granted. If you lose them, there will be an empty hole in your world.
· Never turn your back on a challenge. Especially if that challenge involves a life or death decision.
Unbreakable page: http://www.cchunterbooks.com/books.html#unbreakable