Do you know what day it is? Yes, it’s finally release day. Not only for Divorced, Desperate and Daring but for Unspoken!
Unspoken, Della’s third and final book in my Shadow Falls’ After Dark series is now out! Della is one of my favorite Shadow Falls characters, and she has been struggling with family, the FRU and let’s not forget the boys, in her first two books. In Unspoken, the $hit really hits the fan. But Della is a fighter and a survivor, but will she survive intact? Find out in Unspoken! RT gave Unspoken a 4 1/2 star Read the review at RT Book Reviews. And don’t miss my interview in RT.
Well, you have been waiting to read Shari and Danny’s story, and now you can.
Smart and sassy . . .
Sheri Thompson knew better. She could spot a horn dog from a mile away, especially when she’d been warned about him countless times by her best friend. Still, when Danny started smooth talking Sheri at that same friend’s wedding, she couldn’t resist. It was the best one-night stand of her life. Heck, the best night of her life. And then she woke up alone.
Divorced and determined to stay that way . . .
Detective Danny Henderson didn’t like fear, but he’d felt a lot of it that morning he’d woken up feeling all warm and cozy next to the one woman that might just make an honest man of him. Six months later, fear has punched him in the gut again, but worse this time. He’s investigating a murder plot…a planned hit. The target: Sheri Thompson. This time his fear won’t get the best of him. He’ll kick ass to keep her safe and make sure he gets a second chance at countless more nights with the woman of his dreams.
Will Danny be able to protect Sheri from a killer? Will Sheri be able to forgive Danny for running out on her? You’ll have to read Divorced, Desperate and Daring to find out. And when you do, you’ll also learn:
- Nothing kills the joy of spending a wonderful night with a guy who feels like Mr. Right, more than waking up alone.
- Falling head first into love with a commitment phobe doesn’t automatically mean you’re wasting your time, it just means you have to work a little harder. And that’s the fun kind of work.
- Meeting your future mother-in-law can be awkward if you’re naked.
- Never eat leftovers from someone’s fridge without knowing how long they’ve been in there or where the Pepto-Bismol is kept.
- When a tough, sexy cop puts on a Little Mermaid party hat just to make a little old lady happy, he might be a keeper.
- Sometimes it’s not what you say, but what you don’t say that can hurt the most and make a relationship hard.
- Sometimes a hero becomes more of a hero when you discover his vulnerability.
- Holding on to anger and resentment is like living life in the shadows. Forgiveness invites sunshine and hope into one’s world.
- The only things scarier than falling in love is losing the person you fallen for.
Once you have ordered your copy, let me know in the comment section below. I’m giving away five copies of Lori Wilde’s I’ll Be Home for Christmas: A Twilight, Texas Novel and five copies of Diane Kelly’s Death, Taxes and a Chocolate Cannoli to ten people who have bought Divorced, Desperate and Daring. You can’t beat that deal, buy my book and be entered to win a book by another author. And if you haven’t read Lori Wilde or Diane Kelly’s books, boy are you in for a treat!
Christmas in Twilight, Texas, is all merriment and mistletoe. The Cookie Club is whipping up their most festive sweets, the townspeople are scrambling to get their holiday shopping done, and Joe—a hometown guy with a restless heart—is dreaming about the woman he wants to kiss most . . .
. . . And who happens to be staying at his sister’s place over the holidays, while Joe’s sister is away. But Joe isn’t quite sure he wants to be a living Christmas present to runaway law student Gabi Preston.
Joe thinks the sassy sweetheart he nicknames “Trouble” won’t inconvenience anything but his healthy sex drive. But when he discovers the reasons Gabi escaped from her life, he aches to give her everything she’s never had. As the magic of the season draws them together, the gift of love is the only one worth giving…
IRS Special Agent Tara Holloway has risked her life to take down drug cartels and other dangerous tax frauds. But going after the mob is one offer she can’t refuse…
He’s no Tony Soprano. Still, local crime boss Giustino “Tino” Fabrizio is one shady character that Tara would love to see behind bars. He operates a security business-or so he claims on his tax forms-but his clients don’t feel so secure when it’s time to pay up. Problem is, no one can get close enough to nail this wiseguy for extortion. No one, that is, except Tara…
Going undercover, Tara lands a waitress job at Benedetta’s Bistro-which is owned and operated by Tino’s wife. Being surrounded by cream-filled cannolis could be hazardous to Tara’s waistline…even though the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, right? Only thing Tara can’t afford to do now is blow her cover. Because serving Tino his just desserts will surely come with a price…